Thursday, October 29, 2009

GETTING THINGS READY!

I have taken my time getting things ready for our Little man to come home.But i feel its time to get it all done.I have done a little here and there but never fully put everything together.I have his bedding in the washer now..Baby changer is ready stacked with diapers,Wipes,Lotions, powders,and every other necessity needed for a little guy.His crib bedding is in the wash machine now(sponge bob).I am getting ready to hang his letters i painted that spell his name on the wall.His baby bottles have been boiled and are now drying .I still need to convince my husband to put his Jumparoo together.We will wait for the final call before we install his car seat as we can use the extra seat in my van until the time comes.
I am sooo excited to know that soon he is coming home.I am praying fervently that its within the next couple weeks we travel to get him.This has been a long exhausting adoption and i am so ready to complete our family.That missing part in our hearts and mind will be filled soon and we can be a family never to turn back.I would love for him to be home in time for Thanksgiving My mother in law will be here and it would be the prefect time to Introduce her new Grandson.
Please say a prayer that things start speeding up and we get the go ahead to arrange travel.This hanging in suspense waiting to hear when the Embassy decides we can go is hard.We should be receiving our visa's any day.I mailed them last Thursday Pray they come tomorrow.All that's left is a call to our docs office to get a script for Malaria meds and we are SET to go.PLEASE PRAY FOR US THAT WE CAN GO NOW!

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

you know i am praying.