Saturday, October 3, 2009

OKTOBERFEST

We did go to the Oktoberfest.I was not impressed with it and did not find anything i would buy.But we had a nice time ate a braut and sauerkraut and German potato salad and apple cake.The girls and Landen chose a hot dog and funnel cakes.We ate and listened to the Music and just had a nice time.It was nice to get out for a bit.
The carpet guy was here today.I am thrilled that he gave an estimate that was very affordable.I have gotten good reviews with this guy.You mention having carpet lay ed and his name is always at the top of list.We have got to go get the padding and carpet and give him a call.He said he can have it done in No time at all.
I am suffering some pain today from this herniated disc.I go to the doctor this week to get help with the inflammation that is causing me so much pain.I am seeing chiropractor but it is very slow going.Tomorrow i plan on getting our Halloween decorations out and getting that done.Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

No comments: