Saturday, October 17, 2009

LAYED BACK WEEKEND!

Landen is feeling much better and has been playing all day and eating everything that is not nailed down.I on the other hand am miserable.I went to bed at 6 pm last night and did not wake today until 10 30 am.My sweet husband got up with the kids and let me rest.He even held all phone calls.He knew how sick i have been.
The girls went to eat Chinese and are going to the movies.They are bored so i gave them Money and told them to have a nice time.Michael,Landen and myself are hanging out here at home.I am going to a little cleaning an some dusting.
I am going to work on some crafts later...Have not been able to do it with this herniated disc but it is getting so so much better.
I hope this is the week our Visas come to us and that we get good news soon to travel.I wanna meet our little man.Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: