Sunday, October 4, 2009

CANT SLEEP!

I cant sleep ... I am up doing some cleaning that was on my list of to dos before we leave to bring our Beautiful son home. I cant get my mind to stop racing about all the things that need done before we go.I then have a list i started of things that need done when we get home..doc appointments having Jaxson added to Insurance and so on.
All i need is that one phone call and i will be booking tickets and Out of here to bring our little man home.I am so ready.I hope we don't have to wait to much Longer. I have been washing all his winter clothes and putting them away.I will tackle his crib tomorrow and get it ready.His car seat and activity seat are setting in it .I still need to wash up all his cloth diapers too.I need to do that on a decent day so i can Line dry them.
I am beyond excited that our family will be complete soon.No more staring at pictures as we will have him here to look at and love and care for.Please pray that we can leave soon and bring our son home forever.

No comments: