Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ON THE FENCE!

The schools here have gotten hit with 70 kids out sick.Landen has been out of school sense last week he is allot better other then the runny nose.The swine flu has hit our school.I am afraid to send Landen.We have not got his flu shot yet.We get them on Wednesdays at health department and Landen has been to sick to get it. The flu shots came in last week Landen was sick that day.
The H1n1 is still not available yet.We hope soon but not yet.I don't want to send Landen to school I am afraid too.Why don't they just shut the school down until the epidemic is over? I know he needs school .I don't want ANY of my kids to go but they have too or we here all about the truancy thing.
Please pray this epidemic goes away and all those kids get well and back on their feet.Pray that my children and all other parents children do not get it.I am so scared and don't want the kids to go.I am on the fence rather to send them or not.

No comments: