Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GETTING DISCOURAGED!

Last week i get the call saying Our son can come home.Then i get wait don't leave yet have some details needed to work out with Embassy to find we have to wait for a document.I know foreign countries work at their own pace.It just irritates me i am ready to jump on the plane NOW.Why in the world does it have to take so long to get this document signed?
I have been preparing for Jaxson's arrival and am thrilled we are going to be together soon.I am not a patient person and i am ready to go now.My Husband is the go with the flow kinda guy and says,Well this gives us another week to get the addition finished up.I know he wants our home together i do to.But i want my SON more.We are getting the carpet lay ed today in our new bedroom.Looks like we will be moving in this WEEKEND.I am happy this remodel stuff is coming to and end.Maybe that's what we are being guided too.Once remodels are finished we will get the call to Travel.It just cant come fast ENOUGH.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

You are SO close, so very close to having your son in your arms!!! At least your have the home stuff to keep your busy ;)

Denise said...

i wish i cant really do any hands on of the house stuff.It stinks i have a herniated dic in my neck and cant leift over 5 lbs.I know its close im just Impatient haha.