Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NOW I KNOW I AM GETTING AN ULCER!

Two weeks ago i get an email and a phone call of the biggest news ever about my Jax.Then i am told to wait cant travel yet.I got more news today and i was so sad i set and started crying.The frustration of it all is building.I have packed everything and gathered the remainder of paperwork and sent our visa's off.
I don't sleep much as i think about when our son will come home.My stomach is in Knots.All i can hope for now is that we do get to go get him before Christmas.I am just a wreck..I love how the country changes things at a drop of a hat to make it longer wait.No wonder i am getting an ulcer.I just want our son home.Please pray things move there quickly.I know he is coming home is just moving so slow.
I don't know how many more tears i can shed over this.I have loved our son from the second i saw his picture.Its seems so unfair that we have missed him grow so much.It breaks my heart also that his much needed medical care is on hold because we cant seem to get him home and give him the care he needs.
We need Lots of prayers...I sure wish i had a chunk of money right now because i would pack my family up and we would stay in country until we could bring our son home.Oh i just wanna curl up in a corner and cry my eyes out.

1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

Denise;
When you do know you are going, can I send an envelope for you to take and leave at the AFAA house for A&E's birth family?
Will you e-mail me, I can't find yours.
Sturner6@hotmail.com
Thank you so much!
Hope it's soon.
Sue