Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AHHHH FINALLY

2 more days and we will have hubbies doc letter.It will take 2 days for the doc to get it done.But thats it we can mail it along with the docs we got notorized.This is all that is left of our dossier YEAHHH! I am still waiting on our homestudy to come so we can file I 600A.I hope they arrive tomorrow. She is suppose to mail them out this week so that we can get I 600A done.
I am ready to move forward,It feels like forever since we seen our little guy until we finally are getting somewhere on the homestudy and paperwork.NOW to get IT done in Country and be able to travel to our BABE.Patients is not my thing, I am the type that want it done and want it done now.Well all but house house work noone wants to do that.
Hang in there Emmanuel Mommy and daddy love you! Your brothers and sisters love you.We will be there soon!

No comments: