Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PHYSICAL THERAPY

I have a pinched nerve in my neck and it is causing my fingers to go numb and my grasp is weak in my left arm.I used to be a CNA and hurt it years ago its never been right since.The last month it has flared up and has been bothering me.So i went to see the doctor about it and he put me on a anti inflamatory med and i start physical therapy on Friday.I will have 3 weeks of PT 3 times a week,I hope this helps i need it to be better so i an hold our Angel when he comes home.
we will see how this goes.I am also worried about my daughter Linda.She has been having massive headaches and its messing with her vision.She is having a cat scan on Friday so i will be on the edge of my seat on this until the results come in.Prayers would be great for her i pray its nothing serious causing her headaches.

No comments: