Thursday, September 4, 2008

HOLLOWEEN COSTUMES ALREADY

I know its early but if ya wanna buy a good costume for your child in this area ya gotta get em NOW.Well i did just that...I found landen a thomas the tank engine costume.It is absolutely ADORABLE.So he is already ready to go.Holloween is not Landens favorite holiday at all.I still like to dress him up even though we only go to a couple of houses .
Landen is not much on Candy and i think that and factor in its always cold or rainy he just dont like it.All our other kids are older and are not into Holloween they have more fun passing candy to the kids who come to the door.
I cant wait until i can take some cute pics of him wearing it.The weather has been chilly here and we are nowhere near ready for cold wether ughhh.Buts its suppose to warm back up this weekend so maybe we can have a few more nice days before it gets too cold.I just love Kansas crazy weather.

No comments: