Saturday, September 13, 2008

THIS AND THAT!

Does it ever end? My dryer went on the blink last week...I do about 3 to 4 loads a day and this created a problem.My darling husband fixed it after 3 days of not working.So now i am backed up and working hard to get it all done.I dont want to spend my sunday washing all day.So i am trying to get it done now.Linda is staying with my neice and my great neice tonight.Brian went with the neighbor kid to a town near by to help him work on a car.Rebecca is in her room but comes down to help me fold and put away.Landen is playing with his Morroca in the kitchen.He will be going to bed very soon.His seizure meds make him sleepy.
My Husband has his nose in a movie lol so all is quiet.Except for the street dance up the way.We can hear the band playing inside the house. Its Lancaster 150 yr anniversery of being a town so they have had things going on all day in our little farming community town.We had talked about taking the kids up to listen to the music but decided against it.People are drinking and we just dont want the kids around it.
I should be working on Emmanuels crib quilt but I just dont feel like it so i am on here instead.I lead a very boring life.My teenagers(i have 3 of them) think they dont need mom no more and spend less time with mom and dad.I am glad Landen needs his momma and so will Emmanuel when he gets home.This is the week Landen has surgery i am anxious about it.It is outpatient if all goes well.We still dont know what time we are to be there.Surgery day is Wensday september 15.They are suppose to call a day ahead and let us know what time we are to be there.If its too early we will go stay in a hotel tuesday night or maybe the ronold mcdonold house.
I get worried when they put him under but know he has to have this surgery it is not an option.Please pray everything goes well for my little boy.I am a worry wart anyway.I need to pack his favorite book and a couple of his favorite toys to take with us.Ok enough Rambling for tonight.

No comments: