Wednesday, September 17, 2008

UPDATE ON LANDEN

We got good news to start with...They did not have to scope his belly because his Testicales are where they are suppose to be.This was the best NEWS OF ALL.He did well getting put under and waking up.He had the nurses wrapped around his cute little fingers.The surgery took 45 minutes compared to the 3 hrs he was starting with.He was very happy to see Momma when he woke up and i could not get him to leave the comfort of my lap to get dressed to go Home.I finally told him I got him a present and thats all it took he got right up and got dressed.While he was in Surgery my mom and i went to the gift shop.He got a diego Balloon he LOVES LOVES diego and a teddy bear dressed as an engineer and sings i been working on the railroad.
Landen didnt care much for the Bear but he LOVES his Diego Balloon.Tonight he would hit it watch it float around and yell...GO DIEGO GO he is doing incredibly well.I gave him Lortab at 6 pm the nurse told me to get it to him as soon as we got it at the pharmacy at the hospital.He will get another dose at Midnight.I dont want my baby in any pain.He is now in Our bed sleeping soundly.Easier to have him there then upsatirs in his room with giving him meds.He does not seem to be in any pain just very sleepy.I am so relived he did so well with anesthesia i was so worried.My parents went with Micahel and i to the hospital today which was nice my mom and dad ADORE Landen and would have worried sick all day if they hadnt have went.I am happy he is home and sleeping comfortably GOD is GOOD.

No comments: