Monday, September 15, 2008

LETTER IS DONE!

I am so so happy!the doctors office called today my husband medical letter is DONE WOOOHOO!This was it last document needed for our DOSSIER.I will pick it up in the morning and get it sent right away to the agency.Now to get our fingerprint appointment and our dossier in country.
We are finally seeing the light.I have his crib up all his clothes put away and toys in a tote for him when he comes home.If i dont hide them in a tote Landen will have them out everywhere.I am so so Excited.I know we have a ways to go yet but every step is a step closer to our sweet Emmanuel.The sooner he is home the better.I have everything lined up medical and parenting with children where they come to your home and work with them.I cannot wait to get to Liberia and LOVE HIM UP.
Its hard because he doesnt even know he has a family bless his heart.I cant wait.WE LOVE YOU EMMANUEL. We hope soon Mommy and Daddy will be there to get you.

No comments: