Thursday, September 11, 2008

IT WAS MAILED TODAY

My I600A that is...It should be there tomorrow.The uscis office is only an hour from our home.I am so so excited we are another step closer to our Liberian ANGEL.Now to get that letter from Michaels doctor and the dossier would be complete.Then it can be prepared and sent for authentication.I am frustrated at the doctors office.My husband called today to check on it and found they were CLOSED today.I am praying he has it done tomorrow so i can get this stuff in the mail to the agency.
I called the agency today i needed some help with a couple questions on the I600A.While i had her on the phone i asked if they could find out what formula and cereal would be the most accurate to what he gets in Liberia.When i buy these things i want it as close as possible i dont want to mess his little tummy up.
I am so EXCITED as we get this done.I am praying this is speedy so i can get him the medical attention he desperatley needs and all the love he could ever want.

No comments: