Monday, September 1, 2008

CAMPING TRIP

Our camping trip was fun ...The weekend weather was wondeful with a nice breeze comming off the lake.Landen played so hard the whole time and slept so good in the camper.My oldest son came out and joined us camping and he enjoyed it as well.
On sunday we invited friends and family down to the camp area for a bbq.My mom and dad camp there so they came as well as my cousin and his wife.My friend Dawn and her husband and son .My cousins husband and daughter and my aunt all came.I made bbq ribs fried potatoes and corn on the cob all on open fire.It turned out great.
Today after we got home our oldest daughter Hannah came and we had a bbq here at home (her request for her birthday) and we had cake and icecream.She is 21 yrs old it was great to see her.We only see her a few times a year but we talk alot on the phone and we email.She goes to college fulltime and works alot.
Camping was great but the Laundry we bring back is not.My dryer decided to break so Michael will take a look at it first.If he cant fix it then we will get the repair man out here to work on it.So i washed and hang them on the clothes line.I love to camp and they say you go to rest.I dont know if thats true i feel so exhausted after camping for the weekend.All in all it was fun and my 2 teenage daughters did not complain at all they had a ball.

No comments: