Thursday, September 18, 2008

CONCERN

Landen has done so well but i do have one concern.He has not wet wet a diaper... He is drinking so this tells me he is holding it.I am sure it hurts to pee but he needs to.If he is holding it then that mean he CAN more then likely potty train.He did a good one today!His liquid lortab is nasty and he gags when he takes it.The bottle was on the table as we had just givien it to him.He picked it up and we watched him try to HIDE it haha!
His dad watched him today while i went to work and he wore daddy out.Michael called me when i was at work and asked when i was comming home.I said why Landen giving you a run for your money?He said YES haha Landen is back to his old self.I came home early from work to help out.Landen is now happily playing outside with his ball.I am not sending him back to school until Monday.Even though he is feeling ok i still think he needs these days off to heal.Ok time to go Need to get Landens snack ready and get some things done around the house.

No comments: