Friday, September 19, 2008

DECLUTTERING

How in the world does a person accumulate so much CLUTTER?My Husband is a horrible clutter bug.I am constantly on him to go through the stack of papers he keeps next to his chair in the living room.It looks bad and im on him all the time about it UGHH.He also has stacks on our lawyer cabinet.I took care of those most were filed right in the trash.Now i am going through clothing and pulling our what fits and what dont fit or what we dont wear.We have too MUCH stuff.So i have a huge pile going have considered a yard sale and put monies towards Elijahs adoption or not messing with it and take it straight to the goodwill store.
I just know by Monday we will have a clutter free home.I am spending all weekend straightening and CLEANING.Winter is comming and so is the holidays which will bring new stuff time to get rid of the old or unused things.My kids dont like this idea but sometimes ya gotta getrid of stuff.Now to get Michael to go through his STUFF.

No comments: