Saturday, September 6, 2008

CRIB IS UP

I am so thrilled we got Elijahs crib put up today.All his things were piled in boxes in a corner in my bedroom and it looked awful.So i got my sweet husband to put the crib up .We got everything put away and it looks great.Elijahs crib is in our room because of his needs and i want to be close to him for awhile after he comes home.
After the crib was up and in place Landen wanted and HAD to check it out.He was patting it and looking at it.The next thing i knew he was IN IT.He had his monster truck in there with him and thought he had found himself a play area.
My husband wanted to wait to put the crib up but i told its best we do it now so we can break Landen from getting in it now.Otherwise we may have problems especially when Elijah is home.So i took him out and told him this is your baby brothers bed and baby sleeps here.But you can look at it and touch the bed ok.I dont know if he understood me but i sure am working on it.I am so so ready for Elijah now.Everything is ready.Some of the items we are packing when we go to get him are In the crib.I just keep adding to it its easier for me to keep track that wayand not forget something important we wanted to pack.I know we have a few months to go yet but after watching him on Video it just felt like ok this is happening he is truly going to come home.I am so in love with this little guy.and so ready to get him home.

No comments: