Monday, September 29, 2008

FELL OFF THE PLANET

I have taken a break from my blog as well as my favorite groups for a few days.I am OBSESSED so decided i needed to break from it all.We are still waiting for our fingerprint appointment i hope to hear somthing soon.The kids have been keeping me plenty busy and the housework is never ending.
We had a layed back weekend and it was nice.The weather has been awsome and im loving the fresh air with the windows open.The house needed aired out.Today kids were at school and husband at work i had the day to myself and got alot of deep cleaning accomplished.Tomorrow i have physical therapy and then i have work.This wekk will be same ole same ole.We do hope to go camping this comming weekend.It will be our last camping trip for the season so i am looking forward to it.Well thats it for now i lead a boring life lol.

No comments: