Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CAN WE SAY LACK OF SLEEP?

I dont like when i am like this...I am worried over my Landen and I am up worrying about our Elijah.I have done Laundry and folded.Dusted my dining room Packed Landens diaper bag for tomorrow.I just cant sleep i lay down and i toss and turn so i get back up thinking ok if i do something i will get sleepy but its not working.In just a few short hours i will be up to give Landen his medication scheduled to get it at 5 am.
Landen was so cute this evening.My mom and dad come by for coffee and of course to see the kids.Landen was out in the yard when they pulled up and my mom was laughing.He was out their moving his arms and saying...HYAH like he was kerati kicking someone My mom really got a kick out of this.When they were here he decided he needed a snack and to drink coffee with Grandma too.His coffee is (hotchocolate).So he had him 2 oatmeal cookies and cup of hot chocolate aka coffee.
After mom and dad left i made supper and Landen cleaned his plate.He played a bit after supper and Sissy read him his library books while i was cleaning the kitchen.Later he decided he wanted another snack before bed so he had goldfish crackers and chocolate milk.Then it was time to get a bath and brush his teeth and get ready to hop into bed.I let him eat what he wanted since he is cut off from food allday long tomorrow.I dont like this at all how do you explain to a little boy that Mommy cant give him nothing to eat?
I also think about Elijah and worry so much about him.He lays in his crib alot and i so badly wanna go there and just hold him .I know this is not possible so i pray he stays healthy until we get there.I pray this adoption goes quickly so he can get the care he so desperately needs.I need to quit worrying myself silly about my 2 baby boys.But Mommas have a right to worry dont they?

No comments: