Friday, September 5, 2008

A SPECIAL PACKAGE

I got a special package in the mail from the agency today.It was 2 videos of the home our Emmanuel(Elijah) is in.One was in 2005 and one in 2007.It is so neat to see your child actually moving and eyes wide open.Pictures are great too but to see Him was just amazing.Our sweet son who is waiting for us to come get him.Our sweet son who has been there for 2 yrs and watched many children find their families and he waits.
Well not for much longer.He has 3 brothers and 3 sisters and a mom and dad waiting to just love him up with hugs and kisses.I feel so blessed that this Liberian ANGEL will our little boy.I was so happy when i watched these videos and seen my babe on there the tears started to flow.I pray this all moves fast.I have all the docs lined up waiting for him.I have read everything i can find about cp boy have i learned alot.I cant wait.

No comments: