Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HOMESTUDY IS HERE

Our homestudies arrived in the mail this morning...I am getting everything needed to send I600A off tomorrow.We pick up hubbies doctor letter tomorrow and we can mail them with the notorized documents to the agency tomorrow too.I am sooo excited and cannot wait .I pray we dont wait to long for a fingerprint appointment.This is great this means ALL our documents for Dossier is now totally done.
I am just so happy and am praying soon we can travel to Liberia to get our sweet angel.I am so ready to meet him and hold him and tell him how much he is loved.
We are still working on the name issue and we just taught Landen how to say Elijah so we are hoping Michael says we can keep this name.Landen calls himEEE WHY WA it is so cute.
I am just so excited and cant wait to meet my little man.I have everything set up for him here medical as well as the house.Now we just need our angel.

No comments: