Sunday, September 21, 2008

NICE WEEKEND

This was a great weekend.We didnt do much we did go out to eat for dinner on staurday to chinese resturaunt then went to walmalrt to get groceries and laundry soap.We got some snacks and rented some movies.By the way the golden compass was a great movie. The weather here was good this weekend Landen played hard all weekend and came in really dirty and in need of a bath both nights.It was not to hot or to cold it was a perfect weekend.I had my coffee outside on thedeck and watched Rebecca push Landen on the swing set.
Landen will return to school in the morning.He is feeling good ebough to go back and he is ready.I am off on Mondays but i have a dental appointment at 10 am.So i will drive Michael to work and go to the dentist.when done with my cleaning i plan on comming home and doing some things in the yard.I am getting it ready for the holloween decorations to be put out soon.
I am praying this is the week we get a letter with a fingerprint appointment from USCIS. That would make my whole week.Even be better to find out our dossier has been sent to be authenticated.I am so ready to get our little boy home.

No comments: