Monday, September 15, 2008

SHOPPING AND OTHER STUFF

I cant sleep and i decided to do some shopping. I been buying things for our sweet babe.He was in need of Pajamas and gymboree had a few in his size so i am sure he is set now.I love shopping there they have the cutest clothes. I think about him every second of every day! I am worried about him laying in that crib .I worry if he gets enough to eat or is he happy.All kinds of things run through my head.
I did this same thing with Rebecca and Landen before they came home.I fretted all the time.Here i am doing it again.I so cant wait to get him in my arms and kiss those sweet chubby cheeks of his.He is soooo ADORABLE the most gorgouse boy ever. I am so ready to get him home.All i have left to buy mainly is diapers and meds to take in case we need them and of course formula and cereal.
We have his pics throughout our Home.Linda is so excited they have to do a report on a country and she chose Liberia.She told her teacher her brother is waiting in Liberia to come home and she picked Liberia to learn more about his country and to honor him.She talks about him all the time to her teachers she is so excited and done Informed me that Emmanuel is HER BABY lol.
She says i now have 2 babies as Landen is HER BABY also.Sometimes we go rounds because she wants to act like she is momma and gets Bossy with me.Especially when i correct Landen she thinks im horrible for putting him in time out or taking a favorite toy away.I have to remind her i am mom and when he does something he isnt suppose to in order to learn he goes to time out.
I am sure when our little guy gets home she will be the same way with him.Wanting to help in everyway including telling me how to feed and Bathe him lol.She is only 15 and such a momma she will make sure both boys are taken care of i am sure.Tomorrow i send the rest of the dosier things to the agency and pray it goes from there.Then we start saving the rest of our Travel monies. I have never flown before so i am a bit nervous but my excitement at going somewhere outside the U.S. and even better to go pick up OUR LITTLE MAN out weighs my fear for flying.
I missed so much by not going to India with my husband to get our daughter and 2 yrs later our son.Its something i will never get back.I wont do it again.I want to hold him and care for him while there.I dont want to Miss anytime at all with him. Ok im rambling guess i should try to catch some ZZZ i have physical therapy in the morning then have to report to work.

No comments: