Monday, April 6, 2009

BAD NIGHT!

After my last post things went hay wire last night. My oldest son William called me from work last night to come get him(His car is broke down).I knew he was still working and asked whats wrong.He said i need to go to emergency room i sliced to fingers to the bone.I was mad because his Manager did not take him.I live out of town.I take him and they glued the 2 fingers and xrayed the pinky which is fractured in 2 places.This morning he had to go in to work to file Workman's comp so the bills would be paid for.
I get home and my neck starts hurting really bad.Not the nerve this time the bones in my neck. I got really hot and told michael i didn't feel good.So i got my Pj's on and went to crawled in bed.I felt like i was going to pass out so i set on the side of bed.Next thing i knew my sweet husband was standing over me.I had passed out and fell on the floor.I then started vomiting.After i got sick i was fine.I am calling the doctor today because that was to weird for me.I am tried of the neck problems and pain the doctor needs to do something.I want to be healthy when Jax comes home.I want to be able to enjoy every second of my little peanut.I am still waiting to hear the MRI results.I hope to get them when i call the office today.
Please pray they have answers to what is causing my ailments.I sure could use them.

No comments: