Wednesday, April 8, 2009

STUTTERING STROKE

I have never heard of a stuttering stroke but my Dad had them in the evening and my Mom called me saying he was in hospital. I called my brothers and sisters and we go to Topeka hospital at like 10 30 pm.We stayed until about 3 30 am.My dad is going to be OK the med they put him helped the stuttering so he could talk normally.He was much better before we left.I called this morning and they are waiting for them to come take dad down for an MRI this morning.
I was so scared i thought we were losing our dad. My sister Lori was crying because she blamed herself.She is fixing a house to move into and Dad has been helping her get it remodeled.We told her it was not her fault Dad would of done it regardless of what she said.He told her it wasn't her fault.I am was a scary night and i am so sleepy now.I got home around 5 am as i picked 2 of my sisters up and they rode with me.So when we left i had to take them home.
I am glad my dad is going to be OK he scared us all pretty bad. My house is a wreck so today i am spending it cleaning.Or what i can do of it with out my neck and arm giving me troubles and throbbing pain.Today is my kids Last day of school .Eater break starts and they don't return until next Tuesday.I have some fun things planned for Landen and the girls.My teens still love to dye Easter eggs so we are doing that tomorrow.Both my girls love to bake we are making cupcakes too.Friday i plan on taking them swimming at the YMCA while momma soaks in the hot tub.It will help my arm and neck .The weekend is suppose to be rainy i still have not planned out what we will do on Saturday yet.Sunday we are having a big dinner with the Clem side in my family. Oh how busy we will be.In between this need to go see my dad at the hospital.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Hey girl :) Praying for you dad and I wish I had those girls here to bake for me to do a bake sale! :) heehee

Big hugs,
Tami
Celeste, NOah and Jeremiah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com