Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DIDNT ACCOMPLISH NOTHING

I feel like i wasted my day away today! I have been down with Sinuses again and an ongoing sinus Migraine.I SLEPT ALL DAY today!I woke up and it was 1 :45 pm.I don't like sleeping my day off like this.I have so much to do on a daily basis and this was not what i had planned for today!
Next week Michael's mom and bio mom are coming and i have so MUCH to accomplish so i was mad and disappointed at myself.Michael got up early and seen the kids off to school and let me sleep he knows i have not been feeling to hot.But i wish he would have woke me up..I know he loves me lol.
It is nice though to wake up to sunshine and no yucky clouds and no rain! I am
getting excited knowing our Jax will be home soon.I ache to hold him. I will be washing his crib bedding soon and getting it ready for his arrival home.The rest of this week i am booked with appointments.Tomorrow i am driving my cousin to Kansas city for her appointment.He husband is working and has their one and only car so i offered to drive her.OK time to start dinner the kids will be yelling their hungry.

No comments: