Saturday, April 4, 2009

NO YARD WORK TODAY

Its been raining on and off today So the yard work is on hold again.I was going to take Landen to the towns Easter egg hunt but it also got rained out.We did go to town and get Rebecca her track shoes and on to walmart to get a few items needed there.I needed new bed pillows ours are flat and old and worn.I think that is causing allot of my pinched nerve problem because after awhile it flairs up and i have to get up and take something for pain.
I also bought a birthday present for my great niece she is turning 1 yr old this week.I cant believe she is already 1.It seems like she was just born to see her walking now and saying words my has she grown.I plan to get pics of her and post them here she is a baby doll with blues eyes and bright red hair a real cutie.
Rebecca went through the baby ile and found something she just had to buy Jax.Three bibs one in ca mo that says my daddy is a hero..One that says Gone fishing and another that says happy camper.How fitting considering Michael is a hero and was injured in Iraq.Michael loves to fish and so do the kids and we are all big campers.She cant wait to see him wear them.
Michael went to st joe with my brother in law to get some materials for the home addition we are doing.I am so excited about having a bigger Bedroom with a walk in closet i cant wait.Our bedroom now will be Landen and Jaxsons room.For 1 its downstairs and 2 its going to be right next to our room so i can know what my little boys are up to.I do have a baby monitor too ! I use it for Landen as his room is upstairs and i need to hear him due to his seizures.
The house is quiet right now Landen is in his room playing Rebecca is watching Disney channel and Linda is in her room listening to music.We will order pizza tonight for supper and watch slum dog Millionaire again.I want to work on Jaxson's blanket some more.

No comments: