Monday, April 27, 2009

THINKING ABOUT JAXSON!

I have so much Love for a little boy whom i have only viewed pictures of.God created a perfect little boy who is waiting for the loving arms of his Mommy and Daddy.This little boy is the perfect fit for our family.This sweet boy has no clue he has a family who loves him more then he knows.
I am so in love with a little boy who is far away and i know that God is watching him and has his hands placed on our little boy.I have a love so deep for my son whom is in Liberia either in his crib or setting in a stroller.No more of that he will be in the arms of his mother or Father and siblings.Surrounded by the love he so deserves and needs.
I pray for him daily and whisper to him that we love him and are anxious to get him home.I want to hold him,feed him,Bathe him,Care for him,play with him watch him learn and grow.My heart swells with all the love i have for him.I am praying we hear something very soon!I know they are working on his case.I know that the agency and People in Liberia are working to get things in place for him to come home.I am trying hard to be patient as God has a timing for everything. We wait with anticipation for the phone to ring or get an email we have been waiting on.I know all the pain of waiting for him will melt away once he placed in my arms forever.I just pray it is soon.
Jaxson mommy loves you with all my heart little one.You have waited a long time for your family.Soon my sweet boy mommy will be there!Hang in there Little man blowing you kisses.

No comments: