Monday, April 20, 2009

DREAMING!

I have been in dream mode today.I was stitching Jaxson's blanket and thinking wow it won't be much longer and our baby will be home. I was dreaming of setting in my rocking chair with Jax in my arms rocking him and singing to him. I washed all his summer clothes and put them in his dresser.I dreamed of him wearing all his adorable little clothes.
I dreamed of the day Jax meets his aunt and uncles and Friends and other extended family.I have so much love for him.I love Jax with all my heart..I see his sweet face in the many pictures i have and i ache to touch him and talked to him. I dream of him always and more so everyday.
I Pray to God everyday that it wont be much Longer and we get to hold him forever and never let him go.He is wanted and loved and has brothers and sisters waiting with Open arms for him.I wish i could Just Go and stay there until i could bring him home for good!I just want my baby home.
I love you Jaxson with all my heart!Hang in there my little peanut not much longer and Mommy and Daddy will be coming to you and bring you home.

No comments: