Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOTS OF PRAYERS!

I need lots of prayers...I have got the news that the GOL is considering releasing our Jaxsons case so he can home.Please pray it happens very soon!I am ready to get my sweet little peanut home.All the prayers i can get would be great! I so bad want to love on him.
Also Pray that i can help a sp needs little girl in the same home as our Jaxson find her forever Family.I would bring her home in a heart beat but God has not touched my husbands heart about her yet.I would love to see this little girl find a home with her forever family.
I pray for all the waiting families and that ALL our Beautiful Liberian angels can come home very soon! I pray that the new adoption laws and regulations help many families in the future and make it better for all.
I will be on pins and needles for the next few weeks waiting to hear if we get to travel to get our Jaxson Emmanuel.We have so much going on in the next few weeks that maybe i can bury myself in it and keep busy and not think about it.Maybe it will fly by and we get word to set travel. I have dreamed of the day i meet my son for the first time. I pray that day is very very soon.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH JAXSON!FEEL MOMMIES KISSES I AM BLOWING TO YOU.MOMMY AND DADDY WILL BE COMING SOON OUR LITTLE MAN.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

i bet Jax can feel your love from half way around the world! Praying...