Thursday, April 16, 2009

CRAZY EVENING

What a crazy evening and night it has been! It went like this...
Landen came home from school and would not come inside.stayed outside and let Landen play!
Michael leaves with Brother in law and my sister to go to Menard's to get materials for room addition.
Landen comes in the house..gave him a quick snack and a drink..start a load of wash put the ones i folded away.
Linda calls to come get her from school she had to stay over and practice for upcoming concert.Change landens diaper and get in car to get her.
Come back home begin cooking dinner...Put load of wash in dryer...Sweep up a mess landen made with gold fish crackers.
Finish dinner do dishes clean the kitchen...My parents come over visit with them.Michael comes home.
Rebecca calls to come get her at the school her track meet is over.Load up go get Rebecca leave my parents having coffee with my parents.Pick rebecca up dress come back visit with my parents some more.Get landen dressed for bed and give him med.
Now its quiet the kids are asleep and i am looking at the mess my sweet husband has made in living room.Have a huge roll of brand new carpet and roll of padding in living room awaiting to be Lay ed in bedroom.
Tomorrow is going to be crazy too! we are moving all furniture out of bedroom so hubby can lay carpet.I still have some more flowers to get planted and want to clean my car and give it a bath tomorrow while the weather is warm.Im exhausting myself just thinking about it all.

No comments: