Monday, April 27, 2009

LAST OF NEEDED ITEMS PURCHASED

A diaper bag that is functional for Travel and at home!This one also got good ratings and had a hot to cold pocket in it for Bottles.I thought a backpack type diaper bag would be best for Travel with having hands full with Jax and all this was the way to go.


I needed to purchase a car seat for Jaxson .I spent a little more on the car seat but it had awesome ratings on it and is rear and forward facing.It also reclines...This was a feature we needed with jaxson having low muscle tone.Its an Eddie Bauer deluxe 3 in 1 car seat.I love my husband but will have to have it Professionally installed!He did a horrible job on Landens and i had to have it professionally installed to.I can now say i am Officially done buying everything needed for Jaxson Oh it feels great and more surreal.

No comments: