Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GETTING RESTLESS!

I am getting restless about the adoption and when the suspension will be lifted.I am missing so much of Jaxson growing.I want so badly to bring him home.Every month that goes by gets harder and harder.Will it ever end?I am so worried because if we don't get him home soon therapy will do him no good.They say they will let special needs kids out but wont him because he is taken good care of.I know he is in good hands.But he is NOT getting the Medical he so desperately needs.He is 4 yrs old and to get good progression for his Cerebral palsy should be before age 5.
I am beyond..STRESSED, EMOTIONAL AND FRUSTRATED.So many emotions right now running through me.I just want him home so much as do all the parents waiting for their babies in Liberia.I pray every night that the day comes we can bring Jaxson home.I pray it is not MUCH longer.I wish i could go there and spend time with him and work with him and just love on him.He is the cutest little guy and i am dying to hold him in my arms.I love him so much it is hard to be so far away from the child we have dreamed of for years.It was a year ago on April 8 that we learned about Jax it was April 9 when i contacted agency and began the process.A year now i have looked at his sweet little face.I know i have not waited as long as most have.But it still is not any easier.
I am praying for patience and Guidance as we wait to be bale to travel to our sweet little boy.I love you Jaxson as soon as we can Mommy and daddy will come to you to bring you home forever.

No comments: