Sunday, April 19, 2009

CLEANING/DECLUTTERING

Carpet is down furniture was put back last night.Now my house is starting to Transform back to normalcy.The old carpet we took up sure made dust ewww!I still have more dusting to do.The best part of all i got rid of a TON of stuff!Its loaded in my van and will be dropped off tomorrow at goodwill.
I am tired but Oh loving how nice my house is when its not piled with furniture and shoes and everything else that was hiding in our bedroom only to be discovered of the forgotten things when it was all pulled out of it stashed place.
Our weekend has been a busy one and i am glad it is winding down .I have so much to do in the next few weeks.Inside our home and out.My husbands birth mom and mom are coming in a couple weeks for our daughter Hannah's Graduation i want our ready to receive them and enjoy the time we will get to spend together.
Ok im off to to do the dusting and start dinner!Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: