Friday, April 10, 2009

I LOST MY BABY GIRL THIS WEEK

THIS HAS BEEN A WEEK OF PAIN AND SADNESS...My dog Bella went outside i thought my son had put her on her leash outside.He didn't i went out to get her no Bella so we went looking for her.Usually when you call her name she comes running .My son found her she was hit by a train and passed on.I have been so upset i been laying in bed crying.She was my baby in all ways I miss her so much and am still mourning her loss.She was the cutest little pug ever i miss her in the mornings when she jumps on my lap and hugs me (yes she gave hugs) then i would scratch her back.I miss when she is napping and snoring so loud all you can do is laugh at her.I miss Bella carrying her babies (toys) around wherever she went.I am lost with out her.
To top it off i been in horrible pain with my neck and arm.I have outpatient surgery for this on Monday.But am suffering in pain.I have laid in bed for 2 days because of losing my Bella and hurting so bad.I was upset with Brian for Not making sure she was on her leash i miss her so much.I told Michael i do not ever want another dog again.I mean this...Bella was my kid and this mourning her has been emotional on me i cant bring myself to own another pet.I will post a picture of her very soon.Right now my heart is still breaking and i just cant do it today.Please pray for us as we Mourn the loss of our Bella.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I am so sorry! I can't imagine the pain, pets are our children! I'm sorry!! :(