Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EPIDURAL


I got my first epidural in my neck Yesterday for the herniated disc in my neck.I do see improvement.I can move my head in all directions now.My shoulder still hurts and my thumb is still numb though.The nerves in my arms are not as Intense as they was.I get another one in 2 weeks and then a third one 2 weeks after that.The doc said i should get better with each one.I hope so!I want to be able to hold Jax when we go for him.Right now my arm is useless as its weak and i am still having pain.I would also like to wear my wedding bands again!My fingers are so swollen i cant get them on .Here is a pic of my great niece Ryleigh and meon easter day.I could not hold her long and when i did was on my right arm and not my sore one.ISN'T SHE A DOLL!Today is her birthday she is 1 yr old today!She has been walking since the age of 10 months and has a huge Vocabulary for as little as she is.Her favorite thing to say is.."GIVE ME THAT".She is too sweet!Love her Red hair..I am glad we have another redhead in the family now(my Son Brian is red headed).

No comments: