Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SPRING FINALLY

This is my favorite time of year!The beautiful green grass and the trees budding.The weather is not to hot or to cold.Spring has came late this year.I am so happy it is here now i have much to do in the yard!Planting flowers weeding cleaning up limbs from winter and so on.Tomorrow i am headed to walmart to get my bulbs bought and a few other gardening items i really need.
This year i will have to be careful where i plant things...With the home addition we are having built i don't want them ruined because i put them in the way.I am excited about out home addition now that its going to be underway soon.Too muddy to get backhoe guy over so we wait a few more days for that.
Landen is loving the weather he is an outside boy and would be out from sun up to sun down if i let him.As we speak he is bouncing a ball outside and loving it.It is beautiful today the sun is shining and the weather is awesome.I have my windows open with a wonderful breeze bringing in the fresh air.I really LOVE spring.

No comments: