Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HELP THIS ANGEL FIND A HOME

I got information about a very special needs little girl who needs a loving home.She does not walk,does not feed herself she is 3 or 4 in age.She moves her head side to side and sets in a special chair she tries to utter words there is no known diagnoses for her condition.This sweet angel NEEDS Mommy and Daddy! Please if you know anyone or you would want to make this sweet baby angel girl a part of your family leave a comment with email and i can contact you.I will not stop until I find a family for this sweet baby!
I know it takes allot to adopt special needs babies but let me tell you...Being a mom of a special needs son.And soon another special needs son.It is the most rewarding fulfilling part of my life the love i have for both my boys.When i see Landen learn something new and that amazing smile he has and those daily giggles and clapping hands and dancing.I am the MOST blessed momma that feels God has blessed us with both our boys.
I know how challenging some days are when i am working on a skill with Landen and he just don't want to do it.I also know how proud i am of him when he learns a skill and how happy he is when he is PRAISED for it.I know some days are emotional for him and I.But the tight bond we share and the love we have beats any obstacle thrown in our paths.I know first hand how we were told Our child couldn't do this or couldn't do that and he has PROVED everyone WRONG!Our Jax will amaze too!Just holding him and seeing that face even if he don't master something.We love him for who he is not what we want him to be.
I know this precious little girl will be an amazing child with a full future ahead of her.All she needs is the right Mom and Dad to love her and praise her and except her for who she is. Help this sweetie find her forever family she deserves it.

No comments: