Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LANDENS GROWTH SPURT

Landen loves crocks!I bought him a pair with no backs on them and he just cannot walk in them they kept falling off.I was happy when i found these at children's place at a really good price.


Landen has gotten so tall !He jumped from a 4T top to a 5-6 top.He has like 3 shirts that Fit.All his shorts still fit so we lucked there.so i got this at children's place also got him a blue and Green one at 2.99 EACH. I usually shop at the thrift store here and find him lots of nice shirts.But must be allot of boys wearing the same size as i have had bad luck finding him things.I think with what i bought and what shirts he has he is good to go for summer.My baby is growing to fast.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Opie has those same crocs! They are cheap....but warning...they do fall apart fast :( Poo, sorry to be the debbie downer LOL

Have a great day!