Friday, April 24, 2009

Epidural today

I got my second epidural today!This one has been a little harder on me.I am sicker this time and feel more Miserable then i did the first time.But its worth it i am only sick the day i have it done.The first one brought such great results.I get 1 more next Friday and will have to go through pt again.Nerve is still pinched but SO much better not so intense.
My oldest son is moving today he is moving 4 blocks away.I am so thrilled William and i are very close.Maybe because he is my first born?Or maybe because he is so much like me .Either way i am thrilled My son is moving so close to us.He loves his siblings to pieces and is already talking about having them stay over .He is having an issue getting utilities turned on.He got the water turned on but found a busted pipe so the water is off and the Landlord has been contacted.He cant get the lights turned on until Monday!

No comments: