Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HOME ADDITION/LANDEN APPTS.

The backhoe guy came yesterday and dug up the ares for foundation and where the new sewer line will connect to the current sewer line.My yard is a mess but so worth it once i am enjoying my new master bath and bedroom.The contractor is starting on Saturday! Michael and the contractor are going to Menard's to get a few supplies they shortened themselves on OOPS!
I got a call last night from the neurology clinic/Tried to call them back and no answer.They called this morning and told me his appointment is tomorrow at 12:45.Landens Neuro was not scheduled until may 14.They had changed his appointment and CANCELLED his opthamology appointment.No one bothered to call me and tell me an appointment was cancelled and the his Neurologist appointment had been moved up.Ok was i MAD?YES,it takes months of waiting for these appointments.I have to schedule them 2 or 3 months off to get them.So tomorrow while at his appointment i will schedule is Opthomology appointment which is right across the hall from Neuro.Landen has to be seen yearly by the opthomologist it is important because of the visual impairment that he has.what a day this has been!

No comments: