Sunday, April 5, 2009

BUSY SUNDAY

Usually Sunday is our laid back day and i make a big dinner we eat and just be Lazy! My day started at 4 am.I woke up in Pain again so i decided i would just stay up.I took a shower took sinus medication pain med too and started Laundry.Landen woke up at 6 am so i made him and I oatmeal for breakfast,I got him fed and dressed.
Today was the VFW Easter egg hunt and party.I told Landen we were going to go to a party.He was so excited and kept saying"I GO TO PARTY" he said this several times until it was time to go.Today was windy with snow flurries and just down right cold.So VFW didn't have the egg hunt due to weather they put eggs filled with Candies in bags and handed them out.They had Games for the kids to play and win prizes.Landen was so excited he played them all.He loves bubbles and had gotten 2 bottles from the games he played.The Easter Bunny was there and i was waiting for a melt down.He used to be scared of the bunny and Santa.He wasn't scared at all he laughed and patted the bunny.I was mad at myself because i forgot my camera at home and could of had some great pictures.They drew names and Landen won a pre maid Easter basket.He was so excited.Not about the candy but the toy car that was in it.
We came home and i made dinner finished folding the Laundry i had washed this morning and started another load.I am so tired tonight.Landen has been bathed and had his med and will be heading to bed very soon.I have done allot of other stuff too today that i did not put in this post .My girls are getting there clothes laid out and getting ready for bed soon.They have had a good weekend No Arguing YAY! I am glad that they they are doing less and less arguing and getting along better.They went through a phase of this in the past month i am glad it was short lived .Now its time for me to go read my book for awhile before i head to bed.

No comments: