Friday, April 3, 2009

SICKNESS WILL IT EVER END

I am sick again this time with Sinuses.I have pressure something awful and nothing is touching it today.I just got over a viral Illness that my sweet Husband decided to share with me.Today has been a long one.I didn't go anywhere just hung out at home and napped a bit today trying to cure the sinuses.My oldest son had the day off and came out for supper.I made spaghetti per his request with a side salad and Garlic bread.
It was nice to get to spend time with my son I was happy to see him.Miss Linda went home with him for a night to hang out watch movies and eat popcorn.I will pick her up tomorrow while we are out shopping for Track shoes for Rebecca.I am glad its Friday...Tomorrow is suppose to be warm which is great i told Michael and kids we are spending tomorrow doing the much in need yard work.After we get back from town and done with the shopping we need to do.
I was happy to read the post the agency had about adoptions in Liberia.I have some relief knowing Jaxson will come home in time.The wait is hard but knowing the day that the wait will end and we will have our Jaxson home FOREVER with his family we be a joyous one.I am missing him growing which he has done allot of.He was only 14 lbs when we decided to adopt him and he is now up to 20 lbs.My little peanut sure has decided to take off and gain weight and get taller and i am missing it.
Soon though he will be here and growing and learning and happy!He has the love of a family waiting for him.His Grandpa (my dad) is getting very impatient about Jax.He told me the other day..He 's gonna be man by the time you get him home.Then he said i worry about him allot and worry he will get sick before you get him here.This is a big step as my parents were not so on board about us adopting. I cant wait until they meet Jax it will be love at first sight like it was when we brought Rebecca and Landen home.Both times they were at the airport with me waiting for Michael to walk off the plane with our child. Both times they were so happy and have loved them so much sense.I forgot to answer about my husband in Iraq.He has been home from Iraq sense 2007 (his tour ended early as he was injured and came home for medical care)so that pic is old i look the same my husband is gray headed and bald and heavier now.

No comments: