Friday, April 17, 2009

REMODELS

I love when my house is pretty when we fix something.Like when we painted and put floating wood floors in and how pretty they are.But the MESSES!Right now as i am typing this My bedroom is being dismantled by my husband .I am in the dining room which is not very big and it is now a path with Michael's dresser and Jaxson's crib in here.He is moving everything out so that we can put new carpet in.I didn't realize we had SO MUCH STUFF!So before we put things back i am boxing allot of stuff and hauling it off to goodwill.
Monday the backhoe guy is coming to do the digging for our master bath and bedroom he was suppose to come sooner but it has been to muddy.It will be nice not to have to fight teens for the bathroom and just to have more space.The little boys will get our old room.So i need to start looking into how i am going to decorate the little ones room.
Friday night and we are home and buried in furniture Hope tomorrow carpet is down and we can put all this stuff back.Oh so much for a lazy or fun weekend.Gotta love remodels!

No comments: